Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is also known as कर्मचारी चयन आयोग in Hindi. This is an organization which comes under under Government of India which works to select the eligible candidates on the designated staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of Indian government and Subordinate Offices.
November 29, 2017
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam like every year they conduct for different post. This year again SSC
Find us on Facebook
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 3259 Post LDC, DEO & Exam Date
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 (Sub Inspector 1717 post) Apply Online Last date 30 Nov 2017.
- Final Departments Allocation for the candidates selected in SSC CGL Exam 2016
- SSC CGL Best Selling & famous Books & Guides 2017
- Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017- Tentative Answer Keys
- Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, CAPFs and Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, 2017 – Final Answer Key (Paper-I).
- SSC New Salary Structure 2017
- Tax Assistant Salary Structure in the Department of CBEC
- SSC LDC salary structure
- Income tax department salary structure updated 2017
- CBI Inspector 2017 Updated Salary Details
- SSC DEO New Salary Structure of 2017
- SSC CGL New Salary Details Updated 2017
- SSC Syllabus and Study Material 2017
- SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Final Results 2016
- Recruitment of Scientific Assistant for Science Graduates and Diploma Holder in India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017.
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier1 Examination dates announced
- SSC CGL Expected cut-offs for 2017
- Download Admit card for SSC Combined Recruitment for Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Padhypak
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination, 2017