Recruitment of Scientific Assistant for Science Graduates and Diploma Holder in India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017.
SSC has published new advertisement for the post of scientific assistant for science graduates and diploma (Electronics and telecommunication) holder candidates. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Who can apply for the scientific assistant?
- Indian citizens having age less than 30 years as on 04.08.2017
- Those who have bachelor degree in science having physics a subject
- Candidates having graduation in CS/IT or computer application can also apply
- Candidates having diploma (electronics and communication engineering) are also eligible
- Minimum marks is 60% or 6.75 CGPA
- Physics and Mathematics must be a subject in intermediate level
Application fee: application fee of Rs. 100/- is required for all candidates except
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and physically handicapped
How to apply:
Candidates can visit ssc.nic.in to apply for the post. The applicant should keep all necessary documents while filling this application form. The fee can be paid through Bank Challan or using debit card or net banking.
Last date for application is 04.08.2017
Candidates are advised to fill up the form early. Candidates should not wait for last date. There may be some server issue in the last’
For updates on examination scheme and other information keep visiting our page regularly.